Affirmative and assuring words perform magic in any relationship. Use them as often as possible and watch them do wonders. These will make you fall in love again and again.
1. I love you.
2. Are you happy?
3. I just called to hear your voice.
4. Is there anything I can do to make it better?
5. I’m glad I took your suggestion.
6. You look gorgeous today.
7. Did you lose some weight?
8. I brought home your favorite snack.
9. I missed you.
10. No matter what happens, we’ll get through this together.
11. Our kids just don’t know how lucky they are to have you as their father.
12. Our kids are so blessed to have a mother like you.
13. Enjoy your night out with the girls.
14. I’m sorry.
15. I’m feeling excited tonight. Interested?
16. I like it when we drive out together.
17. You did a good job.
18. You make loving you easy.
19. I need you.
20. If that’s really what you want to do, you have my support all the way.
21. I’m making breakfast and I’m serving you in bed.
22. I’m proud of you.
23. You’re so smart, I wonder what I would do without you.
24. Let’s go out tonight. Roasted fish will be fantastic.
25. I’m so glad I married you.
26. God must have spent a little more time on you.
27. Come, let me rub your back.
28. I’m here for you.
29. I feel secure when I’m with you.
30. You make me do better.
31. Hug me tighter.
32. I’ll take the kids with me, you need a break.
33. You are the best decision I ever made.
34. You were right. I was wrong.
35. I trust you.
36. I don’t care what anyone says, I couldn’t have done it without you.
37. Thank you for being the man/woman that you are.
38. If they turned the clocks back, I’d marry you all over again.
39. You are the highlight of my day.
40. You are a very thoughtful man.
41. Girl, your backside…your backside na die! (in 2Face Idibia’s voice.)